Attention! Due to high demand, turn signal kits have 1 week lead time. Thank you for your patience.
Installing a turn signal kit in your Polaris Ranger UTV has never been easier or more reliable! We utilize the factory rear taillights, include super bright 3/4" front indicator LEDs for a factory-looking install and 40-second self-canceling is always a standard feature. A secondary hazard rocker switch/function is also available. All Corbin Custom Works turn signal kits come with thorough, easy to read and illustrated, installation guides making installation a snap!
- Easy plug & play installation
- Plugs into the factory wiring harness, no cutting or splicing
- Uses factory matching weatherproof connectors
- Uses factory tail lights for rear indicators
- Easy to install dual 3/4" LEDs for front indicators
- 40-second auto-shutoff
- Authentic Carling rocker switches
- Custom laser-etched and lit rocker switch faces
- Factory matched switch faces available for compatible models
- Hazard switch upgrade available
- Fully illustrated installation guide included
- 30-day money-back guarantee (see details)
- Handmade and tested in the USA!
- 2017-2022 Polaris Ranger 500
- 2015-2021 Polaris Ranger 570 (Mid-Size)
- 2022 Polaris Ranger SP 570 - with factory-matched rocker switches!
- 2015-2022 Polaris Ranger 570 (Full-Size)
- 2016 Polaris Ranger XP 570 (Full-Size)
- 2011-2014 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2013-2019 Polaris Ranger 900
- 2016-2022 Polaris Ranger 1000/XP 1000 - with factory-matched rocker switches!
- 2/4 seat options available
Tips for Ordering
- There are variations in harness length per model variation. Please select the applicable model when ordering.
- The full-size Polaris Ranger 570 is available in two different models. The easiest way to identify the difference between the two styles is by the style of cage and location of the instrument cluster. A standard Ranger 570 will have a round tube cage and have the instrument cluster located at the center of the dash. Polaris Ranger 570s with the Pro-Fit cage have an instrument cluster behind the steering wheel.
- The 2018-2022 Polaris Ranger 1000 and 2022 SP 570 models feature factory-matched rocker switches.