We guarantee our products craftsmanship, compatibility and ease of installation.
All Corbin Custom Works products include a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Corbin Custom Works warrants our products against defects in materials or workmanship under normal use and service after proper installation. This warranty is valid for the life of the product for the duration of the purchaser's ownership of the vehicle on which our product(s) are installed.
We always replace any malfunctioning items.
If you believe your purchase does not meet our expectations of quality, please contact us for assistance. We can answer most questions and resolve issues over the phone or by email.
All returns for exchange or refund are subject to inspection and must meet the criteria for eligibility listed below. Any criteria not met in the return policy may result in rejection of the return or exchange.
- Return request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase. Any request submitted after 30 days will not qualify for a refund.
- Item must be in unused and unopened condition. If opened, a minimum 15% restocking fee will be applied.
- Item must be without signs of tampering, installation or modification and must be in the same condition as received.
- Item must include all parts included in the original shipment or agreed parts agreed upon with customer service.
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in CCW error.
- A $15 fee will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping.
Returned items will be inspected by customer service to verify the condition of the items meet the above requirements and satisfies the claims made by the purchaser. Any variation from these requirements may result in rejection of the return and/or replacement.
Unfortunately, packages and items are sometimes damaged in shipping. This is out of our control, and we will do our best to work with you and the shipping provider on a claim.
Report to Customer Service the receipt of a damaged product within 48 hours of delivery and do not discard the damaged item and its packaging. Customer Service will need photos of the damaged package and items. If you fail to report damages in this time frame, we won't be able to file a claim with the carrier.
Submitting a Claim
To start your return process, contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or phone (208) 292-4172. Please provide your order number, contact information and a complete description of the issue(s) you're experiencing and what you've tried or what questions you have.
Upon customer service verifying your claim, you will be asked to send the items back to Corbin Custom Works, in original like-new condition, at the following address:
Corbin Custom Works, LLC
764 S Clearwater Loop #101
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and that it's either pending or has been inspected. We will then notify you of the approval or rejection of your return and/or refund.
If a return is approved, your replacement items will be packaged and shipped back to you, typically within two business days.
If your refund has been approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically be applied to your original method of payment, typically within two business days.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you have contacted customer service and sent in the agreed upon items but haven’t yet received a refund within five business days please double check the following before contacting customer service:
- Check your bank account again. Sometimes mobile banking or apps may be slow to refresh.
- If purchased with a credit card, check with that card's issuer as they may be holding the refund for various reasons.
- Contact your bank. Sometimes refunds will be pending but not visible on your statement.
Shipping & Handling
You are responsible for shipping costs required to return your items to Corbin Custom Works. If the returned product is found to be the result of a defect, error on our part or otherwise agreed upon reason, we will ship the replacement back to you free of charge within the United States. Outside of the United States, you may be required to cover the shipping of the replacement item back to you.
Shipping times will vary based on your shipping location.
If you are shipping an item valued over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We have no way to guarantee the receipt of your shipped item.