Our plug-and-play horn kits for Polaris RZRs are guaranteed to be the easiest to install and plug into factory wiring posts. All Corbin Custom Works harnesses are hand-made in North Idaho, right here in the USA! Each horn kit includes wire wrapping, weatherproof fuse, lighted Carling switch, and super loud conical horn. These Polaris RZR horn kits are compatible with 2015+ model years and we have custom options for each trim level.
- Includes super loud, automotive grade, conical horn
- Easy plug & play installation
- A fused bus bar harness is available for machines with unpowered bus bars.
- Bolts down to factory wiring terminals, no cutting or splicing
- Authentic Carling rocker switch
- Custom laser-etched and lit rocker switch face
- Fully illustrated installation guide included
- 30-day money-back guarantee (see details)
- Handmade and tested in the USA!
- 2015+ Polaris RZR 900
- 2015+ Polaris RZR S 900
- 2017+ Polaris RZR S 1000
- 2014+ Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2016+ Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- 2018+ Polaris RZR XP Turbo S
- 2020+ Polaris RZR Pro XP
- All horn kits need to connect to positive and negative power from the battery. If your model includes a pre-wired bus bar, a bus bar harness is not required. If your machine does NOT have a pre-wired bus bar but has the physical busbar installed, you can specify to add a bus bar harness above to simplify installation and powering of the busbar.
- Polaris RZR PRO XP, 2018+ Ranger 1000, and New 2021 Trail 900 and 2021 Trail S 900/1000 models do not require busbar harness as our kit comes pre-wired to be compatible with the Polaris Pulse Bar.