Our plug-and-play horn kits for Polaris RZRs are guaranteed to be the easiest to install and plug into factory wiring posts. All Corbin Custom Works harnesses are hand-made in North Idaho, right here in the USA! Each horn kit includes wire wrapping, a weatherproof fuse holder, a lighted Carling switch, and a super loud conical horn. These Polaris RZR horn kits are compatible with 2015+ model years and we have custom options for each trim level.
- Includes super loud, automotive grade, conical horn
- Easy plug & play installation
- A fused bus bar harness is available for machines with unpowered bus bars.
- Bolts down to factory wiring terminals, no cutting or splicing
- Authentic Carling rocker switch
- Custom laser-etched and lit rocker switch face
- Fully illustrated installation guide included
- 30-day money-back guarantee (see details)
- Handmade and tested in the USA!
- 2015+ Polaris RZR 900
- 2015+ Polaris RZR S 900
- 2017+ Polaris RZR S 1000
- 2014-2022 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2016-2021 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- 2018-2021 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S
- 2020+ Polaris RZR XP Pro
- 2022 Polaris RZR Turbo R
- 2022 Polaris RZR Pro R
- All horn kits need to connect to positive and negative power from the battery. If your model includes a pre-wired bus bar, a bus bar harness is not required. If your machine does NOT have a pre-wired bus bar but has the physical busbar installed, you can specify to add a bus bar harness above to simplify installation and powering of the busbar.
- Polaris RZR XP Pro, Turbo R, Pro R, New 2021+ Trail 900 and 2021+ Trail S 900/1000 models do not require a busbar harness as our kit comes pre-wired to be compatible with the Polaris Pulse Bar.