Our newly released headlight replacements with built-in turn signals for Ranger XP 1000 models (2018-2024) are finally available! These replacement headlights not only match the style and functionality of OEM headlights, but also come equipped with built-in turn signals. The angled eyebrow portion doubles as a white running light and will flash amber whenever turn signal or hazard is used. Ranger XP 1000 customers can now have the unique style of an OEM matching turn signal kit, just like our other top-selling kits. Please note that these replacement headlights are only compatible with Ranger XP 1000 models and are not compatible with Ranger 1000 (non-XP models/SOHC).
Installing a turn signal kit in your Polaris Ranger UTV has never been easier or more reliable! Our kit utilizes the factory rear taillights to provide a completely OEM rear indicator look, and includes four super bright 3/4" LEDs for front indicators. For 2018-2024 Ranger XP 1000 models, we offer new headlight replacements with built-in turn signals as an upgrade. We also offer a hazard rocker switch/functionality upgrade for all kits, and 40-second self-canceling is a standard feature. All Corbin Custom Works turn signal kits come with thorough, easy-to-read, and illustrated installation guides that make installation a snap.
- Easy plug & play installation
- Plugs into the factory wiring harness, no cutting or splicing
- Uses factory matching weatherproof connectors
- Uses factory tail lights for rear indicators
- Easy to install dual 3/4" LEDs for front indicators
- 40-second auto-shutoff
- Authentic Carling rocker switches
- Custom laser-etched and lit rocker switch faces
- Factory matched switch faces available for compatible models
- Hazard switch upgrade available
- Fully illustrated installation guide included
- 30-day money-back guarantee (see details)
- Handmade and tested in the USA!
- 2017-2022 Polaris Ranger 500
- 2015-2021 Polaris Ranger 570 (Mid-Size)
- 2022-2024 Polaris Ranger SP 570 - with factory-matched rocker switches!
- 2015-2024 Polaris Ranger 570 (Full-Size)
- 2016 Polaris Ranger XP 570 (Full-Size)
- 2011-2014 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2013-2019 Polaris Ranger 900
- 2016-2024 Polaris Ranger 1000/XP 1000 - with factory-matched rocker switches!
- 2/4 seat options available
Tips for Ordering
- There are variations in harness length per model variation. Please select the applicable model when ordering.
- The full-size Polaris Ranger 570 is available in two different models. The easiest way to identify the difference between the two styles is by the style of cage and location of the instrument cluster. A standard Ranger 570 will have a round tube cage and have the instrument cluster located at the center of the dash. Polaris Ranger 570s with the Pro-Fit cage have an instrument cluster behind the steering wheel.
- The 2018-2024 Polaris Ranger 1000 and 2022-2024 SP 570 models feature factory-matched rocker switches.