Installing a turn signal kit in your Polaris Ranger UTV has never been easier or more reliable! The 'Euro' taillight kit replaces the factory rear taillights and include a dedicated Amber turn indicator; keeping your break light and turn signals separately lit! Also included are super bright amber front indicator LEDs for a factory looking install. Secondary hazard rocker switch/function is also available as well as cluster indicator harnesses on some models. All Corbin Custom Works turn signal kits come with thorough, easy to read and illustrated, installation guides making installation a snap!
- Easy plug & play installation
- Plugs into factory wiring harness, no cutting or splicing
- Uses factory matching weatherproof connectors
- Replaces factory tail lights with OEM quality 'Euro' style housings
- 'Euro' style housings have dual indicators for breaking (Red) and turning (Amber)
- Easy to install dual Amber LEDs for front indicators
- 40-second auto shutoff
- Authentic Carling rocker switches
- Custom laser etched and lit rocker switch faces
- Factory matched switch faces available for compatible models
- Hazard switch upgrade available
- Wiring harness to connect your cluster's turn indicators available on some models
- Fully illustrated installation guide included
- 30 day money back guarantee (see details)
- Handmade and tested in the USA!
- 2015-2020 Polaris Ranger 570 Crew (Mid-Size)
- 2015 Polaris Ranger 570 (Full-Size)
- 2015-2016 Polaris Ranger 570 Crew (Full-Size)
- 2016 Polaris Ranger XP 570 (Full-Size)
- 2013-2019 Polaris Ranger 900
- 2014-2019 Polaris Ranger 900 Crew
- 2016-2020 Polaris Ranger 1000/XP 1000 - Now with factory matched rocker switches!
Tips for Ordering
- There are variations in harness length per model variation. Please select the applicable model when ordering.
- The full-size Polaris Ranger 570 is available in two different models. The easiest way to identify the difference between the two styles is by the style of cage and location of the instrument cluster. A standard Ranger 570 will have a round tube cage and have the instrument cluster located at the center of the dash. Polaris Ranger 570s with the Pro-Fit cage have an instrument cluster behind the steering wheel.
- Only the 2018-2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 models feature factory matched rocker switches.